Duct Cleaning Services
Don't throw money away. Dirty ducts mean that you spend more!
Stanfield Air Systems offers furnace and duct cleaning!
Recommended by Doctors!
Stanfield Air Systems can come to your home or office, and clean your furnace and ducts with the patented ROTOBRUSH air duct cleaning system. This advanced cleaning method is the only one available that brushes and vacuums at the point of contact, eliminating the use of harsh chemicals such as sealers.
No dirt or mess in your house or basement!
First System Setup Fee: $300.00
$20.00 per duct line
Additional System Setup Fee: $100.00
$20.00 per duct line
Additional fees may apply depending on the location of your ducts.
Dirty Ducts can cause: High Fuel Bills, Fire Hazards, Excessive Dust, Wasted Energy, Bacteria Growth, Musty Stale Odors, and Dirty Furniture. Look at the example of duct cleaning debris in the picture to the right! Yuck!
What can clean ducts or a clean furnace do for you?
- Cut Energy Costs
- Reduce Repair Bills
- Reduce Fire Hazards
- Make a Clean House
- Lessen Chance of Moths Breeding
- Save Redecorating & Furniture Cleaning
- Cut Operating Costs
- Improve Air Circulation
- Make House Cleaning Easier.
Top 10 Reasons to Have your Air Ducts Cleaned
- You just installed a new high efficiency heating and cooling system and you don't want to blow dirt and debris through the new coils.
- Allergy or asthma systems can be reduced with less air pollution
- You own pets... which means you have pet dander in the air
- Reduce the interior dust in your home
- Your ducts or furnace have been inactive for two or more years allowing more debris and dirt to accumulate
- Rodents or other pest infiltration
- Microbial growth inside such as mold, fungus, algae, or bacteria
- You notice odors from your ducts and/or furnace
- An inspection shows dirt and debris in your ducts
- Routine maintenance to improve air quality.
The EPA ranks indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 health risk. With 55 million allergy and asthmas sufferers in the U.S., the air we breathe is a growing concern. 90% of home have shown indoor air quality issues, so you are not alone! Call Stanfield Air today to schedule an appointment for an inspection or cleaning of your air ducts.